[libvirt-users] Please help me!Thank You!

75124955 75124955 at qq.com
Mon Dec 29 12:17:42 UTC 2014

I am using Libvirt virsh command by vmware esx created a virtual host, has been unable to create success.
My creation process is as follows :

 Create a virtual host XML file content is as follows:
 <domain type='vmware'>
  <name>test1</name>
  <memory>524288</memory>
  <currentMemory>524288</currentMemory>
  <vcpu>1</vcpu>
  <os>
 <type arch='x86_64'>hvm</type>
  </os>
  <devices>
  <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <source file='[datastore1 (2)] test1/test1.vmdk'/>
      <target dev='sda' bus='scsi'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' unit='0'/>
    </disk>
    <controller type='scsi' index='0' model='vmpvscsi'/>
    <controller type='ide' index='0'/>
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <source bridge='VM Network'/>
    </interface>
  </devices>
</domain>
 Has been unable to create the VMDK files, can you tell me what reason be? Thank you very much !
 I will always wait for your reply, this problem is very important to me.