[libvirt-users] libvirt 1.2.1 / lxc : default virtual network not defined after installing/starting Libvirt

Hi There,

I am using Libvirt 1.2.1  on Fedora 20.

So, Libvirt is well installed and started but the weird thing is that the 'default' virtual network is not automatically defined and started, knowing that I can define/start it manually and everything goes fine.

previously I was using libvirt 1.0.4 and the 'default' virtual network was defined/started at Libvirt startup.

so, I am wondering if this new behavior was introduced intentionally in the latest versions of Libvirt or it's a known issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
Mohamed.