[libvirt-users] Can you verify currently defined libvirt secret provides valid Cephx auth?

As the subject suggests, I am wondering if its possible to verify if the currently defined libvirt secret provides valid authentication via Cephx to a Ceph cluster?

I ask because ideally I would like to verify that the given cephx credentials in my libvirt secret are valid before I even attempt the virsh attach-device on the domain.

I tried searching for a solution to this, but I can't seem to find a way to _just_ check if the currently defined libvirt secret provides valid authentication to the Ceph cluster or not. Is this possible?