[libvirt-users] Can you verify currently defined libvirt secret provides valid Cephx auth?

Scott Sullivan scottgregorysullivan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:37:03 UTC 2014

As the subject suggests, I am wondering if its possible to verify if the
currently defined libvirt secret provides valid authentication via Cephx to
a Ceph cluster?

I ask because ideally I would like to verify that the given cephx
credentials in my libvirt secret are valid before I even attempt the virsh
attach-device on the domain.

I tried searching for a solution to this, but I can't seem to find a way to
_just_ check if the currently defined libvirt secret provides valid
authentication to the Ceph cluster or not. Is this possible?