[libvirt-users] F20 Virt-Manager with MacVTap not working

John Obaterspok john.obaterspok at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:07:42 UTC 2014

Hello,
I've setup a VM with default networking (NAT) and this works fine but hosts
on my LAN can't get to the VM since it uses NAT.

When I try to set network to use MacVTap with either default or bridged I
get no networking for the VM.
Any hints around this? I would like to have the VM's on the same LAN as my
host and other machines. I don't care if the VM host can't reach the guests.

It did work find in F19 but there I believe I had more MacVtap devices to
choose from.

-- john