Re: [libvirt-users] Right way to do SAN-based shared storage?

On 12.02.2014 22:29, Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
   from git, it contains a lot of fixes (even some from me :-) ). Also
   compile libvirtd from source (1.2.1 is very stable with a small
   extra patch to talk to older qemu versions), reason for this is that
   you can then have more than 20 (or is it 25) virtual machines running
   on one kvm without issues (and also lots of memory leak fixes, and it
   provides a addon: virtlockd). Also, since you don't touch qemu from

Can you elaborate on this? I wasn't aware that libvirt <1.2.1 has problems with more than 20-25 guests? What problems were you seeing?

Regards,
  Dennis