[libvirt-users] Errors with ESX driver & floppy0.filename

We're getting the following error with one or two ESX VMs using libvirt; I'm only trying to read the domain config here, not make changes:

libvir: error : internal error Invalid or not yet handled value 'Floppy drive 1' for VMX entry 'floppy0.fileName'

Is there a way I can tell it to ignore unknown stuff?