Re: [libvirt-users] [Qemu-devel] Adjust disk image migration (NBD)

Il 28/02/2014 11:41, Joaquim Barrera ha scritto:

Thanks for the answer. Something is still not clear to me. Are we in
front of a bug (that means, something that could be fixed) or is this
behaviour somehow expected for some reason? More and more tests I am
doing, I get allways the same throughput chart: unlimited bandwidth when
syncronizing the disk, and smooth bandwidth limit when migrating RAM.

Joaquim

Yes, it's a bug that we can fix.

Paolo