Re: [libvirt-users] Mouse events

On 02/28/2014 04:08 PM, lukass vacek seznam cz wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to ask if is there any way how to send mouse event to running
> domain. I am looking for something like a method for handling keyboard
> events(virDomainSendKey method). Is it implemented yet or is it future todo
> item(when It will be released?)?

As far as I know, qemu does not yet expose a monitor command for this.
So you'll first have to get it implemented in qemu.  As for a timeframe,
I'll give the classic open source answer - the feature will be added no
faster than someone cares enough to contribute the patches.  As well as
a side observation - even if you don't know how to code, you can hire
someone else to care on your behalf (for example, a number of features
get added by Red Hat employees due to RHEL customer demands...)