[libvirt-users] Migration: default value for maxdowntime? (QEMU/KVM)

Scott Sullivan ssullivan at liquidweb.com
Fri Jan 10 14:08:40 UTC 2014

I am wondering what the default value for migrate-setmaxdowntime is when
using QEMU/KVM.

http://builder.virt-tools.org/artifacts/libvirt-virshcmdref/html/sect-migrate-setmaxdowntime.html

Is the default the same as QEMU's default in this case? I was looking at
libvirts source and it appears there is no default set within libvirt,
unless I missed it. I do see qemuDomainMigrateSetMaxDowntime() directly
enters the monitor to change the value when set with that command.

Any insight/confirmation is appreciated.