[libvirt-users] Newbie question about network setup

hubert depesz lubaczewski depesz at depesz.com
Wed Jan 22 13:44:41 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've read some docs, and have some ideas, but before I'll go any
further, I'd like to get confirmation if I'm understanding it right.

Let's assume that on my host I want to have 5 different guests, but they
shouldn't be able to communicate with each other.

Is the solution to it addition of 5 separate "networks" in libvirt, and
then connecting each guest to its own "network"?

Looks sensible, but perhaps I'm overlooking something.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/