[libvirt-users] Does libvirt support attach volume to linux container now?

Du Jun dj199008 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:45:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am playing with linux container and using libvirt to manage linux
container.

I find I fail to attach volume to linux container via libvirt and I got the
following error message:
Failed to attach volume: data-111 to VM: lxc-111;
org.libvirt.LibvirtException: unsupported configuration: Can't setup disk
for non-block device.

My question is that does libvirt support attaching volume to linux
container? If it supports, what version should I use?

Thanks,
DuJun