[libvirt-users] Qemu image creation, libvirt wrapper supported?

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:25:34 UTC 2014

Hi libvirt:

Id like some feedback : I've written up how I create and add new disks to my running VMs (for development and testing so not worried about high performance io or anything like that..):

http://jayunit100.blogspot.com/2014/01/adding-new-virtual-disks-to-running.html

I don't like this solution though because it directly references qemu. Is there a more "virt"
Style abstraction I can use to create new virtual disk images for adding storage on the fly to my VMs?

Also general comments would be welcome... I'm new to dev oriented virtualization with virt and want to use it with he right idioms if possible.