[libvirt-users] Newbie question about network setup

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:41:51 UTC 2014

On 01/22/2014 09:44 AM, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> Is the solution to it addition of 5 separate "networks" in libvirt, and
> then connecting each guest to its own "network"?

Yes, that's it.  Right now I suggest you create 5 separate "isolated"
networks if you want true isolation.  If you create 5 standard (NAT)
networks, with different addresses of course, there's a bug around that
would allow VMs from one network to contact the rest in *other*
networks.  This is an issue with how iptables rules are configured by
libvirt.  Not many people seem to care so there's no urgency to fix it :(

--
Jorge