[libvirt-users] PCI Passthrough

The PowerTool thepowertool_sc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:07:33 UTC 2014

Oops!  I blame Microsoft.  I use Hotmail and am very, very unhappy that MS bought them out which leaves me stuck with Outlook, which sucks.  I've always just hit reply in the past and it's worked.  Now I'm going to have to be careful to make sure my replies go where I expect them.

Thank you very much for the information.  I was really hoping to consolidate systems but that apparently won't happen in the near future.  So that means I'll be focusing my efforts on getting my Spacewalk server updated and then upgrading from F18 to F20 or 21.  Yep, I was very aware of F18 dropping and thankful for the one brief delay.

I'll be taking a look at it again once I upgrade to the current Fedora.  If that doesn't work I'll wait and keep an eye on posts and when things look better probably get new hardware (which will likely be the requirement).

Thanks, again!