[libvirt-users] memoryStats question

Gleb Voronich xnetua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:46:14 UTC 2014

> virDomainMemoryStats() gets those stats, if qemu is new enough to
> provide them, and if the guest cooperates to provide them.
Well I use the latest QEMU 2.0.0
I have the latest CentOS 6.5 installed on the guest and unfortunately I
can't get more stats that I have.

> Which OS are you using in your guests?
>
> Of course, you need to have the virtio balloon driver up and runnig in
> your guests.
CentOS 6.5 x86_64
It has the balloon driver and it is up and running:

# modinfo virtio_balloon
filename:
/lib/modules/2.6.32-431.17.1.el6.x86_64/kernel/drivers/virtio/virtio_balloon.ko
license:        GPL
srcversion:     BB9F75B2CAF3435CC507998
alias:          virtio:d00000005v*
depends:        virtio,virtio_ring
vermagic:       2.6.32-431.17.1.el6.x86_64 SMP mod_unload modversions