[libvirt-users] memoryStats question

Gleb Voronich xnetua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:47:31 UTC 2014

> Then your problem is your libvirt is too old.  It is the combination of
> qemu new enough to provide stats (qemu1.4;  probably not present in the
> qemu shipped in CentOS, but present in your self-built 2.0) and libvirt
> new enough to read stats (v1.1.1 or newer; which is in RHEL 7.0, but not
> backported to the libvirt0.10.2  of RHEL6.5,  and therefore not in your
> CentOS setup).

Eric could you please let me know how I can debug the exact reason of
this issue?
I've build qemu 2.0 and libvirt 1.2.5 for CentOS 6.5 x86_64 and I use
3.10.44 kernel from elrepo (kernel-lt).
According to your words this environment should provide more memory
statistic.
Is there a way I can debug the call using gdb or some other tool? I do
really need to get this working.

Thanks.