[libvirt-users] getting CPU usage through virsh command or libvirt API

Restituto Marcus Arevalo marcusarevalo at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 17:00:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

    Is it possible to get the CPU usage of a guest through a virsh command? I have tried almost all the commands (vcpuinfo, cpu-stats, etc.) that gets the details of a guest cpu, but it only returns the cpu time. Is there any command that returns the cpu usage (just like the graph that virt-manager displays) of a guest? Or do I have to create a program using libvirt API? Thanks in advance.

regards,

Marco