[libvirt-users] Libvirt 1.2.6 patch for Hyper-V 2012 R2 ?

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Jul 8 20:56:47 UTC 2014

On 07/08/2014 01:00 PM, Evgeny Vasilchenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if the below patch for libvirt 1.2.4 has been integrated into the libvirt 1.2.6 source code?

No, it has not been integrated.  We're waiting for a better patch that
supports both versions of HyperV at once, for as long as Microsoft
supports both versions.  Look at the vbox driver code for an example of
supporting more than one version at once (although that code may not be
the best example, on the other hand, it is the subject of active patches
trying to improve it).