[libvirt-users] libvirt issue while deploying a VM

Zvi Dubitzky DUBI at il.ibm.com
Fri Jun 13 09:57:12 UTC 2014

Hi Martin

Here is some more info in the libvirt/qemu/instance...log file . Does it
help in resolving the issue  of :
 error : qemuMonitorIO:614 : internal>error End of file from monitor

In the libvirtd.log file I sent you could see clearly that  the debug
option is active and this is  the most detailed  info available (or some
better  option than log_leve=1 exists ?)

Thx
Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi at il.ibm.com