[libvirt-users] get domain id or something else that can help determine domain in network ethernet

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Tue Jun 24 15:39:45 UTC 2014

Hello. I need to do some specific steps to bring up network for domain.
I can't use bridge, nat, and other modes.
I prefer ethernet type networking that bring up by script.
But in case os script i have one big problem - how can i determine and
get some domain data - for example if i get domain id, or mac address
i can get other needed config.
How can i get this data inside the script? Now i can get only
interface name, that can't helps me, because it does not contains
domain id...

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru