[libvirt-users] Vulnerability in gnuTLS

Boehme, Alfred alfred.boehme at ts.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 12 06:24:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

There is a vulnerability described in the gnuTLS library which is used in libvirt:

https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-3466

We are using libvirt 0.8.7 on Windows so my question is:
Is there already a windows version with a newer gnuTLS library which has a fix for the mentioned vulnerability?

---
Sent from my Fujitsu Lifebook E782

With best regards

Alfred Boehme
Senior Developer
PSO PM&D SV E SW 4
[cid:image001.gif at 01CF8617.647717D0]
FUJITSU
Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 8, 80807 Munich, Germany
Tel:      +49 (89) 62060 2990
Mob:    +49 (171) 62060 329 2990
E-mail: Alfred.Boehme at ts.fujitsu.com<mailto:Alfred.Boehme at ts.fujitsu.com>
Web: ts.fujitsu.com<http://ts.fujitsu.com/>
Company details: Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH / ts.fujitsu.com/imprint<http://ts.fujitsu.com/imprint.html>
This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in nature and/or privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be advised that neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.