[libvirt-users] Fedora 19/20 new install :Unable to create vcpu cgroup

Patrick Chemla patrick.chemla at performance-managers.com
Thu Jun 12 10:01:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

After full new install of Fedora 19 or 20, I am getting this when I want
to create a new VMs.

Impossible de terminer l'installation : « Unable to create vcpu cgroup
for fedora20(vcpu: 0): Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type »

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py", line 91, in
cb_wrapper
callback(asyncjob, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/create.py", line 1787, in
do_install
guest.start_install(meter=meter)
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtinst/guest.py", line 403, in start_install
noboot)
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtinst/guest.py", line 467, in _create_guest
dom = self.conn.createLinux(start_xml or final_xml, 0)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 2897, in
createLinux
if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainCreateLinux() failed',
conn=self)
libvirtError: Unable to create vcpu cgroup for fedora20(vcpu: 0): Aucun
fichier ou dossier de ce type

I saw that there is no cpu mounted, only cpuacct.

I saw on other server that cpu is a link to cpu,cpuacct

But I can't find how to add this in a config file

Thanks for help
Patrick