[libvirt-users] getting CPU usage of KVM

Restituto Marcus Arevalo marcusarevalo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 09:40:25 UTC 2014

Greetings sir,

         I am currently taking up Computer Science in my school. I just
want to ask how do you get the CPU usage and Memory usage of the VMs
(I'm referring sir to the graphs that the Virtual Machine Manager is
displaying)? I need to get the numbers (the numbers are enough, I don't
need the graph) of these informations because I will be needing it for
my thesis. What suggestions can you give me? Like create a program in C or Java or Python using the libvirt API, etc. Your help will be much appreciated sir. Thank you very much.

 regards,

 Marco

 P.S. I could explain what my thesis is all about in an email if you want/need sir. Thanks again