[libvirt-users] Starting processes inside VMs using Libvirt?

Taimur Al Said alsaidts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:36:58 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I am a beginner with Libvirt. I was practicing using Python bindings with
libvirt to do some basic stuff like starting a VM, rebooting a VM,
displaying the number of domain,etc. I was wondering since the hypervisor
has control over the VMs, it is possible to use Libvirt to inject code into
the VM? Is it possible to start processes inside a particular VM using the
Libvirt API. If not, what would you recommend instead? Thanks in advance

Regards,
T.alsaid