[libvirt-users] [libvirt] Python-libvirt in a virtual environment.

Sijo Jose mailtosijojose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 06:04:13 UTC 2014

@Michel
using virtualenv we can create an isolated environment in the system.
Just go through - http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/dev/virtualenvs/
@Eric
I'm using Ubuntu, and I was able to install and use libvirt using sudo
apt-get install python-libvirt but its not available in tg2 virtual
environment.

Moreover if you try to install in the virtualenv using the sudo apt-get
install python-libvirt, it would say  the package is been already installed.