[libvirt-users] "connection refused", but server is listening

Pasquale Dir phate867 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:51:24 UTC 2014

Ok I think I figured out where the real problem is, but I can't solve it.
Problem is related to the connection to the iscsi disks.
Looking into logs I get:

internal error: Child process (/usr/bin/iscsiadm --mode session) unexpected
exit status 21

this leads to whole virsh hang!

Indeed, I tried to remove the "storage" directory from /etc/libvirt and
restarted the service: everything worked!
And if I added manually the iscsi targets everything keeps working.
But, if I restart the service once again, virsh hangs! And that error shows
up!