[libvirt-users] Adding an application to the list

KSENYA PHIL philka2003 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 11 01:54:10 UTC 2014

Dear Sirs,

my name is Ksenya, I'm from the ISPsystem company, which develops software products for hosting business automation. We'd like to add VMmanager into the Web-applications section  http://libvirt.org/apps.html#web
VMmanager is a solution for virtulization management that enables to create and manage virtual machines.  The libvirt library is used for managing hypervisors, so we want to add VMmanager into your list. For more info about Vmmanager, please refer to our web site  http://ispsystem.com/en/software/vmmanager

Could you please tell us how we can do that?

Kind regards,

Ksenya Phil
Sales Manager
+32 280 80 760