[libvirt-users] Scheduler Parameters

Faruk Caglar faruk.caglar at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Mar 14 23:00:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have emailed the message below to Arnaud, but it got failed.
I will need to have get set scheduling parameters (including timeslice,
ratelimit, weight, cap for Xen)
thru C# libvirt bindings.

is there any plan to have those wrappers soon?

Thanks
Faruk