[libvirt-users] Problem in getting memory statistics

Pasquale Dir phate867 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:33:59 UTC 2014

I have another problem.
As in java bindings there is no way to obtain cpu stats I decided to use a
python script.
It gives me, for the guest domain, cpu time, system time and user time.
Now, what does it mean cpu time? I though that it could be the overall cpu
time given to this vm...but the sum doesn't add up: user_time+system_time
!= cpu_time.
As I would need to get a %cpu usage, like virt-manager does (so it IS
possible, and it IS in python), what operation do I need to do to make this
happen?