[libvirt-users] Linux host / Windows guest sharing

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Thu Mar 20 15:16:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm almost give up again because for a day I try to access my windows
kvm guest from FC20 :)

I've tried everything including virtio mapping

mount -t 9p -o trans=virtio,version=9p2000.L hostshare /tmp/hostfiles

where I get the following messages

mount: special device hostshare does not exist

---
---

to be honest clipboard sharing would be enough for me, so I googled
why it is not working and I applied this:

https://mytechdepot.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/enabling-clipboard-copy-paste-in-redhat-kvm/

yum install spice-vdagent
# chkconfig --add spice-vdagentd
# service spice-vdagentd start

but, the clipboard sharing isn't working....

Do you have any idea to solve any of the issues above?

Thank you
Vlad