[libvirt-users] [virt-tools-list] Linux host / Windows guest sharing

Jonathon Jongsma jjongsma at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 17:07:35 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The prerequisites should be the same as those for clipboard sharing.  I've just tried file transfer on win xp and windows 7 guests and they both work fine -- the file shows up on the desktop after it has finished transferring.  There's not a lot of user feedback while the transfer is happening though...

Jonathon