[libvirt-users] Libvirt libssh2 authentication

David Dias pingpouff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:25:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am working on a java application using libvirt java API (version 0.4.7)
and i would like to authenticate through ssh within my application (no need
for the user to type his password). How can i submit SSH authentication
credentials to libvirt?

I am trying to get it working using libssh2 callback, but i get the error:
"SSH transport error: no suitable method to retrieve authentication
credentials" before anything happens. I have the same error running "virsh
-c qemu+libssh2://username at host/system list" command.

What is the right way to get the ssh connection working from the java code?

regards,

David