[libvirt-users] Connecting libvirt to manually compiled QEMU

Asadullah Hussain asadxflow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:40:23 UTC 2014

Fixed Thanks for all the help.

It's simple just configured & installed QEMU 1.4.0 through standard way and
restarted the libvirt-bin service through initctl.

Libvirt runs *"qemu-system-x86_64 -help*" command to get the emulator
version (virsh version). This option was disabled in my custom QEMU, so
just had to enable it.

--
Asadullah Hussain