[libvirt-users] Virtualbox HOWTO?

Hi,

I have the latest libvirt from the git repo successfully compiled and up and running under CentOS 6.5. I can connect to the daemon (started with /usr/local/sbin/libvirtd -d --listen) both locally and remotely.

I cannot see my virtualbox virtual machines. They run as the user "virtualbox". I connect with

     virsh -c vbox+tcp://virtualbox vmserver/session

and all

    list --all

gets me is

 Id    Name                           State

I probably miss something elementary, especially because I am not asked for a password for the virtualbox user and did not configure any machines beforehand. But I did not find how do to the trick in the documentation.

Anybody out there with a working Virtualbox setup can help me out?

Thanks and kind regards,
Boris