[libvirt-users] strange and annoying messages from lib-virtd

Hi,

Since a few weeks I'm getting lot of messages in syslog in FC20 sent
by libvirt. I've tried to find the reason using our best friend, but
all I can find is some kind of bug related to CPU feature reporting.
I'm not really interested what is the reason of the message (I'm sure
it will be fixed in an upcoming release), but I would like to get rid
of these annoying messages

libvirtd[1319]: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command
'qom-get': guest hasn't updated any stats yet

do you have any idea?

Thank you
L: