[libvirt-users] aliases for graphic devices

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Wed May 14 19:41:38 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thanks to you and to Eric for the answers.

If I understood correctly there are no plans to have libvirt-generated aliases
for the graphics devices, is that true?

If so, I think the only way to distinguish the graphics device is per type (spice, vnc,...),
and the final implication of this hypothesis is that no more of one device per type
is supported, right?

I'm asking because I understood this from the documentation (and from a few experiments)
and I just want to be sure my interpretation is 100% correct.

Thanks and best regards,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D