[libvirt-users] - defining routing between guests

Hi,

	On my host I have few lxc containers. Containers are split
between let say three virtual networks. My goal is to define custom
routing between networks. I can do that using for example iptables. Is
it possible to do that only in libvirt (in network/domains/network
filters configuration only)? I did some attempts with network filters,
but it doesn't work. I have managed to limit only inbound/outbound
traffic. I have found some examples that use libvirt hooks, but I would
like to avoid that.

	I will be grateful for help and some examples.

Best Regards

Jacek Pielaszkiewicz
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics