[libvirt-users] problem with bond/team network interfaces

Davide Guerri davide.guerri at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:38:08 UTC 2014

Hi Nerijus,
the chances are that your ethernet packets are “looping" through physical switches and that they are overwriting the forwarding table of your software bridge.
Try to dump the forwarding table (watch -n1 brctl showmacs <brname>). If you see your VM mac address changes port over time, you are hitting that issue.

In that case, the following could help to fix that issue.

 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11206910/bond-on-software-bridge-connection-issue/12778535#12778535

Cheers,
Davide