[libvirt-users] Live Disk Snapshot Not Supported

Payes Anand payes.anand at cloudbyte.com
Wed Nov 26 04:54:18 UTC 2014

Hi,
The package installed is qemu-kvm-1.5.3-60.el7_0.10.x86_64 on CentOS 7.
I have upgraded my libvirt and qemu also, still i am getting the same error
( Operation not supported: live disk snapshot not supported with this QEMU
binary  )
 # virsh version
Compiled against library: libvirt 1.2.10
Using library: libvirt 1.2.10
Using API: QEMU 1.2.10
Running hypervisor: QEMU 2.0.0