[libvirt-users] Libvirt Live Migration

Dhia Abbassi dhia.absi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:11:08 UTC 2014

I'm trying to implement a virtualization API. I was testing migration with
libvirt I got some problems.

When I use the following command :

*virsh migrate --live --persistent --copy-storage-all vm-clone1
qemu+ssh://server_ip/system*

the migration works fine but in the destination host the migrated vm is
paused and I can't unpause it and I need to reboot the vm to be able use it
in the new host. When I try to unoause it Igot the following error message:
<< *Error unpausing domain: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command
'cont': Resetting the Virtual Machine is required *>>

How can I solve this problem, or is there an other way to make a live
migration with libvirt??

Thank you for you consideration.

--
Best regards