[libvirt-users] win2k8 guest and (strange) number of cpus task manager sees

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 08:03:01 UTC 2014

well, I've tried new to guest's config:
     <topology sockets='1' cores='16' threads='1'/>
no change but I have also tried:
     <topology sockets='4' cores='4' threads='1'/>
which gets all sixteen cores to  "Task Manager" performance tab.
This win2008 is also an eval version so maybe why it did that.

I wonder if tampering with socket/cores/threads has any
impact on guest performance?
thanks.