[libvirt-users] libvirt with VirtualBox - possible to specify path to snapshot folder in domain.xml?

fdytr ytruy gjetthvemjeger at yahoo.no
Thu Oct 30 12:48:09 UTC 2014

Hi!

I'm using libvirt withVirtual Box. I have installed libvirt 0.10.2 and Virtual Box 4.1.Is possible to spesify the pat to the folder I want my differencing image created in in my domain.xml file? When I define my vm (virsh domain.xml) with my domain.xml and use the readonly tag, Virual Box creates a differencing image (default in users Vitual Box VMs folder). I want to specify in my domain.xml file what folder this differencing image should be created in (not the default folder). Is this possible?
LL