[libvirt-users] PXE booting from specific vNIC using libvirt

Pasquale Porreca pasquale.porreca at dektech.com.au
Mon Sep 29 16:20:17 UTC 2014

Hello

I managed yet to create a KVM Virtual Machine with several network
interfaces (vNICs) and to make it boot from network using PXE. Anyway I
noticed that, if there is no answer from a pxe server on the first vNIC,
the dhcp request is sent on every vNIC until it gets a response (or the
vNIC list ends).

I would like to know if there is a way to specify that the dhcp request
should be triggered on a specific interface and if it fails stop or try
again on same interface (if rebootTimeout is set).

Best Regards

--
Pasquale Porreca

DEK Technologies