[libvirt-users] oddity with lxc-enter-namespace

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Tue Apr 14 16:30:13 UTC 2015

Hello

The latest attempts that I made on fedora21 all gave me the same result
I have tried
. vanilla rpm from f21 (1.2.9 IIRC)
. 1.2.14
. 1.2.13
. 1.2.12
these three ones I rebuilt from the source rpm published by libvirt

eventually I reworked my own tools to enter the container via ssh, so this is not an immediate concern to me any longer but it is definitely odd

I currently use 1.2.12 because neither 1.2.13 nor 1.2.14 would accept to start any lxc container in my environment
I can do further tests based on that setup if it can be helpful

thanks — Thierry