[libvirt-users] <qemu:commandline> domain XML tag is not working?

Thomas Stein himbeere at meine-oma.de
Tue Apr 21 07:45:17 UTC 2015

Am 21.04.15 um 03:44 schrieb Chengyuan Li:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks!
> You are right, I missed declaring namespace, now, the <qemu:commandline> is
> saved after virsh edit.

Nice. Can you give a full example? Also are the limitations still the
same as of 2013? This is what the internet is telling me.

- Image formats are not supported (qcow2, qed, etc).
- Live migration is not supported.
- QEMU I/O throttling is not supported but cgroups blk-io controller can
be used.
- Only the default "report" I/O error policy is supported (-drive
werror=,rerror=).
- Hot unplug is not supported.
- Block jobs (block-stream, drive-mirror, block-commit) are not supported.

cheers
t.