[libvirt-users] Lispvirt: porting Libvirt API for Common Lisp

Julio Faracco jcfaracco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:19:05 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

I'm developing a Libvirt bindings for Common Lisp. The project is called
"Lispvirt".
I created this project because I was doing a project in Lisp to manage
Virtual Machines. So, I needed to implement some code using C and set up
Lisp to access those methods in C. This project was becoming a mess. The
better scenario is using only Lisp. That's why I started to develop this
bindings for Lisp. Now, I'm only using Lisp for it.

For a while, I'm hosting this project on GitHub:
https://github.com/jcfaracco/lispvirt
But I'm planning to move it to common-lisp.net.

There is still many things to do (callbacks, structures, some project
decisions and planings, documentation, etc). Any contribution or
suggestions would be helpful.
The most important things to do now are test, test and test.

Just sharing if someone is interested to help us.

Thanks!

*--*
*Julio Cesar Faracco*