[libvirt-users] VM Performance using KVM Vs. VMware ESXi

Dominique Ramaekers dominique.ramaekers at cometal.be
Tue Apr 14 10:32:10 UTC 2015

Dear Jatin,

Maybe it’s a good idea first to implement Spice:

<video>

                               <model type='qxl' ram='65536' vram='65536' heads='1'/>

                               <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>

                </video>

                <channel type='spicevmc'>

                               <target type='virtio' name='com.redhat.spice.0'/>

                               <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
            </channel>

Spice should be installed on the host.

Do you use virtio ?

Greetings,