[libvirt-users] New application, which uses libvirt

Maciej Nabożny mn at mnabozny.pl
Fri Apr 17 07:45:02 UTC 2015

Hello,
a couple years ago, I've asked you to add the Cracow Cloud One project
to application list (http://libvirt.org/apps.html). For over one year
I'm developing new IaaS cloud, based on that application, which is its
fork. Would it be possible to add this new project to Libvirt
application list?

CloudOver - elastic and modular IaaS cloud designed to run in small
environments, like computer labs and offices. Provides graphical web
interface and simple python bindings to manage all resources. Additional
plugins make easy to extend its core functionality.

Regards,
Maciej Nabożny