[libvirt-users] Unknown segfault

Fl@sh kaperang07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:34:20 UTC 2015

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:03:37 +0200
Michal Privoznik <mprivozn at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11.04.2015 11:29, Fl at sh wrote:
> > Unknown sefault:
> > http://itmag.es/2HxqM
> >
> > Why this might happen?
> > Maybe i'm close last virConnectRef in threads? (but this is
> > unlikely). Or maybe another reason?
> >

> Doesn't ring any bell to me. What were you doing when the crash
> occurred? Do you have a small reproducer? Also - what's the libvirt
> version (maybe the bug was already fixed upstream so upgrading may help).
>
> Michal
Installed Packages
Name        : libvirt
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.2.9.2
Release     : 1.fc21
Size        : 0.0
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : updates-testing

It is long to describe. I run lxc containers on one and the
same local machine. Then quickly as possible, interrupting by
commands in a lxc container manually. In the end, I sometimes
get segfault that starts in the stream, supporting
libvirt-connection to lxc-containers: from
virEventRunDefaultImpl to virClassIsDerivedFrom.
This can be seen in the picture. That's all.
--
Fl at sh