[libvirt-users] Question regarding management of VMs using libvirtd.

somenathpal . somenathpal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:52:59 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the uses of libvirtd.  We have the following
situation to manage.

We have several hosts with libvirtd running.  We have one management
application to manage different VMs launched in those different hosts.

We want to configure the system such a way so that one libvirtd can collect
information about the VMs launched by other libvirtd running in different
hosts. Is it possible? Could you please point me to some resource around
this?

In this we will be able to get information about VMs from single source and
need not to query different host for VMs info.

Regards,

Somenath